In order to goodbye to 2018 and embrace 2019, Best Technology hosted a year-end party on January 18, 2019. The party began with a passionate speech by the general manager. He complimented the achievement of last year and talked about the development direction of 2019.
- Peter gave a speech
Next, we held an award ceremony to recognize in acknowledgement of people’s work for the company. Although we have gone through a series of hard time due to the complicated international situation in 2018, our flex circuits still got the first place. Mrs Celine won the sales champion of flexible PCB.
- Celin won the champion of sales
In the year-end party, our team gave a lot of talent shows to enrich the entertainment programs, including singing, dancing, magic and so on. Our hearts got together to enjoy the happiness and relaxation.
- Interesting dance
In order to reward those who have worked hard for a year, we set up an activity of prize draw, too. In this way, the party reached to a climax.
- Prize draw
- Family picture to keep the memory
The party came to an end with a song called Tomorrow Will Be Better and we believed that we will hand in hand to create a brighter future for Best Technology in 2019. Meanwhile, we will also try our best to give you competitive supply of single side flex circuits, double side flex circuits, rigid-flex circuits etc. in 2019.
Layout double-side BGA for FPC is used in some products, but since the complexity of manufacturing process and maintainability need to be taken into consideration, the designers need to pay attention in followings:
1. Do not overlap when layout double-side BGA and a certain of distance is required left. The reason why to do that as it is difficult to repair if there is poor BGA on one of sides.
2. In order to prevent the BGA on the bottom from melting during the second time reflowing, it is required to decrease the bottom temperature in the second time reflowing. It is better to decrease the bottom temperature lower than to the melting temperature of solder joints to ensure that the solder joints do not melt again. What’s more, you can fix the bottom BGA with jig.
4 ways to increase deformation resistance for flex circuits:
1. The stress resistance of BGA can be strengthened by a supporting iron frame around it.
2. The stress resistance of BGA can be strengthened by gluing around it or on the corresponding back of flexible PCB.
3. If you aim at protecting the BGA, then you are able to add screw to fix the other parts around BGA. In this way, the other parts around BGA won’t deform easily.
4. Strengthening the outer shell of flex circuits to avoid its deformation affecting the inner circuit.
As the premier expert in flexible circuit fabrication, Best Technology has a team which always striding for high quality flex circuits and services. If you would like to know more about Best Technology, please give us a call at 0755-29091601 or view our website: https://www.bestfpc.com/